Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kaiser New Release Projects.

Here are a couple of projects I have completed using the 2 new ranges in store from Kaisercraft and more to follow.
The first is an anniversary card I have made for my in-laws using the Paper Pad from Madam Boutique and the little vintage button is Prima in the Printery release.  I love the teal and gold colours in their range, it really suits shabby/vintage styles.  The theme throughout the range is vintage/sewing.  The ephemera pack includes lots of die cut doilies, tape measures, scissors and seamstress themed shapes.
I have cut out a doily shape using one of my favourite Cheery Lynn Doily Dies – English Tea Party.  The corners are punched using the Vintage Floral Martha Stewart Punch and delicate yellow trim is Webster’s.
The second project is a layout using the new Cock-a-doodle-doo release.
Whilst the main theme of the range is farm there are lots of cloud & tree shapes which would suit all kinds of outdoor themes.  I have used the die cut Paddock and cut a circle out of Baa!.  I have used a combination of the Stickers and Collectables in my embellishment clusters plus some of the rubons on the top right and bottom right edges.  The Alphas are also from the collection and of course the cute Dimensional Chipboard cow.  I have addedGlossy Accents to the clouds and some rain drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment