Sunday, October 23, 2011

Candles - Pink Paislee Soiree

Hi there, here is another collection of papers I have been wanting to use for ages but just didn't quite know when or how.  I love the feminine bright colours and the glittered embellies were too easy to use!

Have used Pink Paislee Soiree papers and embellies and some sanded Coredinations Weathered Tin card in the centre of the layout.

It was my youngest's 4th Birthday today so hubby and I were up late making a Pirate Ship cake so have included a pic of this too - well done husband for a fantastic cake making effort once again!

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! So clean and yet so eye catching. Well done on the cake Ross it is fantastic and I am sure Tom loved it! I have a B'day in 6 weeks can't wait to see what you can come up with!!!! x

    ReplyDelete