Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HBS Sketch, Christmas cards and just because!

Have had a bit of a quieter week this week and also had the chance to scrap with my pal Sharon on the weekend so have a few projects to share.

I have just finished off a few Christmas cards which I made using a sticker book which I had to have last year from The Girl's Paperie but hadn't even opened yet!

These cards I made using a sheet from the Cosmo Cricket Dear Mr Claus papers.  So easy with a sheet of the little Santa's ready to be cut up.
 I attempted the sketch in our Gallery this month too using Kaisercraft Madame Boutique papers and the new Colletions pack.  Gorgeous!  The crocheted flowers were Prima.
and here is the sketch.
Finally, this layout I loved doing.  I have wanted to play around with some Coredinations for ages and this muddy picture of my youngest was perfect for the black background.  I had also had bought some Prima Printery Tiles which I had been wanting to use so I have tucked one of those with a birdie on it in the centre of my embellie cluster.  The rest of the page used bits and pieces I had.  The fern frond was cut using a Cheery Lynn die.

That's it for today!  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzanne!
    OMGoodness I love your Christmas Cards....
    Your have Inspire ME to try & make some Cards!!!
    Even if I only make a couple..... hehehehe
    WOWZERS! Love your take on the Sketch... your layout is SENSATIONAL!!!
    LOL! your title Mud Magnet & the Layout is Superb.....
    Also! THANKS for your lovely Comment left over @ my blog.....
    Much Appreciated!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete