Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another little card project.

Here is a little card I have made using some favourite products of mine at the moment. The paper is from Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather paper pad. I have punched out retro flower shapes in Tim Holtz Glassine paper and then scrunched up then layered together. I then cut out a rolled rose using my Sizzix 3D Rose die to go in the centre of the flower. I have mounted one of the ephemera shapes from Hunt & Gather then mounted on chipboard and covered it in Rock Candy to create the aged cracked effect. A bit of hemp twine tucked behind and a small strip of Tim Holtz film strip to finish it off. TFL



1 comment:

  1. There is nothing I love more than simple beauty and your card fits that description perfectly. That flowers is the perfect embellishment too. :)

    ReplyDelete