Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fancy some Fancy Pants?

Here is a layout I have done using Fancy Pants Baby Mine. The colours in this range a perfect for both girls and boys. I have used a few products too. The wings are Kaisercraft and I have painted them with Gesso then spritzed them with Goosebumps to give them a glossy textured look. I have cut around the animals at the bottom of the page and to give them a bit of a lift I have painted them with some Glimmer Glaze which gives shimmer and dimension. The flowers are using the Sizzix Roses die and I have spritzed those with some Goosebumps too. The die cut tags and alphas are from the same Baby Mine range. Finally the stickers are from SRM. I have mounted 1 on acetate so I can give it some 3D - these are a great alternative to rubons as they have a clear background. TFL




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the added dimension and texture. And the whole layout is just sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete