Monday, January 31, 2011

3rd Birthday

Ahhh, yes more Echo Park.  My son insisted on wearing this hideous yellow Ben 10 t-shirt on his birthday.    So to prevent a tantrum that mummy was just not in the mood for I relented.  I will admit that all I was thinking at the time is 'Erggghhh what will the photos look like and what papers are going to match that t-shirt!".  Echo Park . . . I want to thank you.  Also, made a new purchase, an I-Top - my new favourite toy so co-ordinated brads will be featuring on future layouts!  At least the MS Cherish punch is getting a rest!
The rest is history.  TFL

3 comments:

  1. This looks so great Suz. So simple and yet so gorgeous. Can't wait to have a go with the I-top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I think that's hilarious! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans scrapbook pages on the day of the event! "Must wear something nice" I say, and "It would be a bonus if your sister coordinated" because that will make it easier to choose papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about the yellow shirt Suzanne, I can so relate but these EP papers are perfect! Love this fun, happy birthday layout, loving the brads, I must use my i-top more.

    Have a fab weekend Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete